Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
lKanyoNl
lKanyoNl
Commander In Chief
Commander In Chief
https://xagaming.forumotion.com

lKanyoNl's Introduction Empty lKanyoNl's Introduction

Tue May 08, 2018 9:21 pm
Hello Fellow Team Members,

My gamer tag is lKanyoNl I am 26 years old and have been playing competitive games on PC,PS4 & Xbox One. I started gaming in 1999 originally playing Quake 2 I moved up to Quake 3 Team arena where I was playing from 2003 till 2008. I took a break from gaming after moving out of state with family and when I came back to California I started gaming again. I have been in many clans over the years and have ran a few myself. I wanted to start this clan with a group of my friends then I had the idea to open the clan up to the public.

I want to make this clan a very well known group to help new gamers out in the Battlefield community. We are currently looking for new members and willing to help any member or new individual to the site out. Feel free to add me on Xbox and you can private message me on the website with any questions or issues that you feel that need to be discussed. I appreciate all feedback and our guys support with everything from the website to the servers. I am willing to take the time to help anyone who is wanting to learn new things in clans or website building.

As always we here at XA want you to have the best experience and make sure you add all the clan members on the website to your friends list on here they are just as supportive as myself.